The Oregon Parenting Education Network is an organization of parenting educators working together to connect parenting educators to quality, professional development opportunities. OrPEN’s goal is to build and maintain an organization that supports the hard work of Oregon Parenting Educators through:
- Promoting a framework for high quality professional development
- Informing public policy and advocacy
- Supporting professional recognition
- Fostering public awareness of the importance of Parenting Education
- Encouraging members to engage in collaboration and learning
To learn more about OrPEN, download their flyer.
The Early Learning Hub was designed by the State of Oregon to make early learning resources and supports more available, more accessible, and more effective for children and families that have historically been over-represented in the opportunity gap and under-represented in achievement. Our goals are to identify the under-served children of Linn, Benton & Lincoln Counties and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians, access those needs, and then work with cross-sector partners to leverage resources and meet the needs of young children and families. Our mandated outcomes are:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Stable and Attached Families
- Coordinated and Aligned Services
Currently, we have over 300 partners within the organizations and agencies of the three counties. If you would like to become one of our partners, or if you would just like to see more information, please visit the Early Learning Hub website.
The Oregon Coast STEM Hub is a collaborative effort of more than 50 partners, including coastal school districts, post-secondary institutions, non-profits, government agencies, and businesses. Located at Oregon State University’s Hatfield Marine Science Center, the Oregon Coast STEM Hub supports integrated Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education. We leverage local and regional resources to promote college and workforce-ready students who are equipped to pursue STEM careers and address real-world challenges. We seek to improve STEM education opportunities for all students along the Oregon Coast by promoting best practices in STEM education, connecting in and out-of-school learning, facilitating communications amongst stakeholders, and mentoring students and educators.
The Oregon Coast STEM Hub is Committed to:
- Promoting STEM literacy
- Inspiring student interest and participation in STEM activities and careers
- Enhancing the local and regional STEM workforce
- Increasing opportunities for all students in the STEM disciplines
To contact us: